Pilot Finger Family And More | KidsFunLearning Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Pilot Finger Family And More | KidsFunLearning Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs





Subscribe for new videos : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsD2hjrzYv4L1N9mz9UwV6A?sub_confirmation=1

List of Kids Songs with lyrics:
Finger Family
Old MacDonald Had A Farm

Song lyrics:
Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police Save Children From Bad Guys | KidsFunLearning Cartoon Animation For Children

Brush Your Teeth | Good Habits KidsFunLearning Cartoon Animation For Children